PubSearch.Org provide an introduction to the biologist who wants to use PubSearch for literature curation.
We helps you in Searching the database
* You do not need to be logged in to search the database. From the header that is on each page in PubSearch, you can select the specific type of data that you would like to search for. Just click on the desired type and you will be taken to the relevant search page.
* Article Searching.From the Article search page, Simple section, you can search for terms in the FULL TEXT of the article. Using the Details section, you can search for articles by author name (s), journal name, title and/or abstract, publication type, year, volume and page start.
* Term Searching. From the Term search page, you can find terms by name, id, type, temporary status and obsolete status.
* Gene Searching From the Gene search page, you can use parameters like name, id, locus name and summary as well as temporary and obsolete status to find genes of interest.
* Hit Searching Use this search to find papers that are associated to a gene (or other term) of interest. You can restrict the articles that are searched as well. A very useful option here is the ability to select hits based on their validation status.
Reliance 3G Data CardBuy Reliance 3G datacard for high speed wireless internet & avail free and same day shipping. Visit Connectindia today and choose the best data card for your need. Talk to our experts today.